Sunday, December 31, 2006

OH YEAH!!!

Sweet! Does it get any better than a foot of fresh powder?! Especially waking up to it. Oooh, I'm tingling. What a difference a foot of snow makes...two days ago everything was kinda brown and dirty looking...now we've got a serious winter wonderland!

Apparently it's too much snow to do a whole lot of driving out there, so they've cancelled church for this morning. I must admit I'm a little disappointed, but hey, safety first, right? Was really looking forward to doing a new song with the worship team this morning...Third Day's "Show me your glory". Guess it'll have to wait.

So part of me wants to jump in the car and snag some pictures, the other half of me, perhaps the more realistic side, knows I'll get stuck somewhere for sure. Maybe I'll have to go on foot.

So it's the last day of 2006! I guess some kind or retrospective post would be in order. Frankly I'm just too excited about the snow right now to worry about that though.

Hey, yesterday was my last day as an employee at Time-Out Sports Excellence! I was intending on making a separate post entitled "an ode to Time-Out", but maybe I won't. I started working there in March of 2000. I guess this spring would have been seven years, although I had a little 6 month hiatus at Triple E. Time-Out was a super place to work. I'm gonna miss it for sure. Especially the bike stuff.

Anywhoos, gotta run...much to do! Hey, unless I post again before next year, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you grow ever nearer to God, and may he bless you richly in this coming year.

- Warren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous isn't it!! Dad and I together with Keith, Stacey & Rowan walked over the G'pa T's to shovel his driveway this morning...it was so much fun (well, I didn't actually have to do any shoveling), got to play in the snow with Rowan.
Anyway, before I forget the important part of this message - come on over for some fresh soup & buns!!!

Anonymous said...

And if you're really brave, venture out to the cabin where we will be doing some snowmobiling, four wheelin', and g'tin', this afternoon!