Friday, February 02, 2007

Glory Baby - Watermark

Stacey sent us an email with lyrics to a song and it brought tears to my eyes! The lyrics of the song echo the thoughts of my heart!
So I thought I would post them for everyone who has gone through something like that in hopes that it will encourage you!

- Liane

Glory baby you slipped away as fast as we could say baby…baby..

You were growing, what happened dear?
You disappeared on us baby…baby..
Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you…
Until we’re home with you…

Miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there’s a day when we will hold you
We will hold you
You’ll kiss our tears away
When we’re home to stay
Can’t wait for the day when we will see you
We will see you
But baby let sweet Jesus hold you
‘till mom and dad can hold you…
You’ll just have heaven before we do
You’ll just have heaven before we do

Sweet little babies, it’s hard to
understand it ‘cause we’re hurting

We are hurting

But there is healing
And we know we’re stronger people through the growing
And in knowing-
That all things work together for our good
And God works His purposes just like He said He would…
Just like He said He would…

BRIDGE:
I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies
and what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home
And it’s all you’ll ever know…all you’ll ever know…

7 comments:

Jobina said...

That was beautiful

Melanie said...

Yep, beautiful.

Keeping you in our prayers...

Stacey said...

I can't get through that song without tears myself. If you want to borrow the CD so you can hear it, let me know!

anita said...

thanks for sharing so openly from your heart Liane. here's hoping each day gets a little bit easier for you.

Ute said...

Ich muß gerade auch ein wenig weinen, das ist so schön.
Hier brennt eine Kerze seit dem Jahr 2000 für unser erstes Baby, und seit dem Jahr 2001 für unser zweites. Danach hieß es, wir könnten keine Kinder mehr bekommen. Die Zwillngsmäuse werden in vier Wochen drei Jahre alt...am Ende wir alles gut, wenn es nicht gut ist, dann ist es noch nicht das Ende...:-))

Anonymous said...

That song brings tears to my eyes too. It will get better yet Liane - I promise! Isn't is great to know that we will get to meet our angel babies one day? I'm so glad that I know that, it helps me feel better.

Trev and Rebekah said...

The song is beautiful. I do pray that God will bring you another child soon, though not to replace the one you lost.
Were you at Boundary Clinic yesterday? i was there for an appointment and wondered if I saw you or not.