Saturday, January 27, 2007

No excuse...or apology for that matter :)

Well, after averaging nearly twenty posts a month, Jan has hit an all time low. And I have no idea why. Have our lives become so boring that we have nothing worth posting? I don't think so...life goes on as it always has. New job is still going well. This evening we went out for supper with the Something Digital crew. It was a great time, and excellent food too. We went to Mulligans (the Golf Course Restauraunt as I'm sure it's still called by most). Heather Day was our server, and she was really friendly.

Had the day off today. It's super duper having saturdays off. Spent most of the day cleaning up, but it was fun. Went with Dustin to Janzen Brothers Music Co. to order a new geetar for myself. It's an Alvarez MD70. Not that that means anything I'm sure, but they tell me it's a nice guitar. And it's on sale. I sold my old electric guitar and amp through them to pay for this one.

So Liane and I, along with Keith & Stacey, have been leading the youth group at church since September. It's a blast. It's a pretty small group, but they're all great kids. We've got a seperate youth blog but it's by invitation only so things stay all private-like (and we don't update it all that often anyway). But...a game we've played a couple of times now is just so much fun I thought we'd share a video with you. It's a long clip (almost two minutes), but there's a pretty funny slow-mo part near the end, so watch the whole thing :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


So it was good talking to you all. Hope you stop by again, and I'll see if I can get back in the habit of posting a little more frequently.

- Warren

4 comments:

Larissa Joy said...

ah, a classic youth group game! Have you done any other variations? I think the best I've done was when the person on the chair had to squeeze a tube of toothpaste into the persons mouth!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! The slow mo part was kinda gross though!

Andrea said...

hahaha! That is hilarious! We've played that one at youth group before too...except they had to drop them in their mouths from the balcony instead of chairs, and with the big marshmallows!! haha...and that slow mo part was awesome! I laughed real hard! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I watched the whole thing and it looks like you guys had alot of fun.